In an effort to provide a family friendly atmosphere as well as to respect the retail and residential areas where gatherings are held, there a few policies we ask all vehicle owners and patrons of Cars and Coffee Hawaii events to follow. If you do not abide by these event policies, you will be asked to leave the event.
- No alcohol of any kind is allowed at the event.
- No squealing of tires or “burn outs” are allowed.
- No revving of engines.
- No muffler rapping.
- No speeding into, out of or around the event location
- Please be considerate and make sure you pick up after yourself.
- No saving spots. Vehicle spaces are on a first come, first served basis or as assigned.
Cars and Coffee Hawaii management reserves the right to restrict entry into its events due to unacceptable behavior during any and all activities promoted or allowed by Cars and Coffee Hawaii and its sponsors at its events as described above.
Unacceptable behavior on or off the event premises upon which the event is being held shall be considered reason for denying admittance of any vehicle or participant to Cars and Coffee Hawaii. The interpretation of what may or may not constitute “unacceptable behavior” shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Cars and Coffee Hawaii staff. This reservation of rights includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or any act or item of poor character which may be deemed or considered to be objectionable to the well being of Cars and Coffee Hawaii and its events.
Should Cars and Coffee Hawaii, or any authorized representative thereof, deem it necessary to evict or restrict any action and/or entrance on the part of any entrant, participant, spectator and/or his or her immediate family, Cars and Coffee Hawaii will not be liable, under any circumstances, for refunding any entry fees, if applicable, except at its own discretion.
Online Community Spaces
These policies apply to Cars and Coffee Hawaii’s Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, Instagram timelines and web sites.
- Self promotion of products that you sell, or are a sponsor of will not be accepted unless approved by administrators. This includes “for sale” posts, employment opportunities, social media follow or like requests, and online voting submissions. If you would like to promote a product, service or event please contact an administrator for approval. We welcome requests from vendors or organizations who wish to sponsor and support Cars and Coffee Hawaii
- New members must reside in Hawaii or have a reasonable connection to Hawaii. As an example: People who plan to move to Hawaii in the near future are generally welcome to join our Facebook group. We have employed an easy three question membership request on our Facebook group page. We will not approve requests with vague or unanswered questions.
- Please keep posts and comments on-topic, friendly and civil. Complaints about other individuals or organizations are considered off-topic and will be deleted or reported to online service providers. You may submit appropriate complaints or constructive suggestions directly to the administrators.